Message from the Principal
Welcome to Rosebery Primary School. I invite you to explore our website to discover more about our school and its history, our teaching approaches, facilities, special programs and general information. Building a strong partnership between home and school through clear and continuous communication is a key element in students’ success at Rosebery Primary School. I encourage families to be actively involved in their child’s education and in school events and decision making opportunities.
Our mission, vision and values set our direction, purpose and our guiding principles.
Growing and learning together through curiosity, creativity and collaboration
At Rosebery Primary School, we build an inclusive community of learners by:
- Promoting reflection and empathy through working restoratively
- Providing innovative teaching practices to nurture, challenge and inspire
- Engaging in collaboration through Kagan Cooperative Learning and co-teaching
- Activating a sense of creativity, curiosity and wonder
- Respect: we will act with kindness, compassion, and courtesy towards others and their property.
- Cooperation: we will work together as a team to achieve our goals.
- Confidence: we will trust in ourselves and give new things a try.
- Integrity: we will be truthful in our words and actions and will honour our agreements.
- Resilience: we will develop the strength to tackle problems and learn and grow positively from the obstacles we face.
Principal - Tania Kolomitsev